EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): An Implementation and Compliance Guide
Primary: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): An Implementation and Compliance.pdf - 42,209 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): An Implementation and Compliance.pdf - 47,738 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): An Implementation and Compliance.pdf - 25,238 KB/Sec
- EU GDPR: A Pocket Guide
- European Data Protection Law: General Data Protection Regulation 2016
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): A Practical Guide
- EU GDPR & EU-US Privacy Shield: A Pocket Guide
- GDPR: Guiding Your Business To Compliance: A practical guide to meeting GDPR regulations. (Edition 2)
- CIPP/US & CIPP/E Information Privacy Professional Certification Exams ExamFOCUS Study Notes & Review Questions 2017
- Complete Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) Study Guide: Pass the Certification Foundation Exam with Ease!
- The Ultimate GDPR Practitioner Guide: Demystifying Privacy & Data Protection
- Global Guide to Data Protection Laws: Understanding Privacy & Compliance Requirements in More Than 80 Countries
- The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople
Topics covered include:
- The data protection officer (DPO) role, including whether you need one and what they should do;
- Risk management and data protection impact assessments (DPIAs), including how, when and why to conduct one;
- Data subjects’ rights, including consent and the withdrawal of consent, subject access requests (SARs) and how to handle them, and data controllers and processors’ obligations;
- International data transfers to ‘third countries’, including guidance on adequacy decisions and appropriate safeguards, the EU-US Privacy Shield, international organizations, limited transfers and Cloud providers;
- How to adjust your data protection processes to comply with the GDPR, and the best way of demonstrating that compliance; and
- A full index of the Regulation to help you find the articles and stipulations relevant to your organization.
New in the second edition are:
- Additional definitions;
- Further guidance on the DPO role;
- Greater clarification on data subjects’ rights;
- Extra guidance on DPIAs;
- More detailed information on SARs;
- Clarification of consent and alternative lawful bases for processing personal data; and
- An implementation FAQ appendix.
The GDPR will have a significant impact on organizations’ data protection regimes around the world. EU GDPR – An Implementation and Compliance Guide shows you what you need to do to comply with the new law.