Proskauer on Privacy (2nd Edition)
Primary: Proskauer on Privacy (2nd Edition).pdf - 33,106 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Proskauer on Privacy (2nd Edition).pdf - 35,601 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Proskauer on Privacy (2nd Edition).pdf - 37,788 KB/Sec
- Determann's Field Guide to Data Privacy Law: International Corporate Compliance (Elgar Practical Guides)
- Privacy, Security and Information Management: An Overview
- Information Security and Privacy: A Practical Guide for Global Executives, Lawyers and Technologists
- Complete Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) Study Guide: Pass the Certification Foundation Exam with Ease!
- CIPP/US & CIPP/E Information Privacy Professional Certification Exams ExamFOCUS Study Notes & Review Questions 2017
- Global Guide to Data Protection Laws: Understanding Privacy & Compliance Requirements in More Than 80 Countries
”Resources such as Proskauer on Privacy are invaluable reference tools for the growing ranks of privacy professionals in the marketplace.”
—J. Trevor Hughes, Executive Director, International Association of Privacy Professionals
”A must-have for every professional who has a serious interest in this field, as well as for the newbie who wants to learn the 'ins and outs’ of privacy from a legal perspective.”
—Doron Rotman, Managing Director, National Privacy Service Leader Advisory, KPMG LLP
Today’s hodgepodge of privacy and data security standards creates greater compliance burdens for corporations, employers, public agencies, and legal advisers. Proskauer on Privacy: A Guide to Privacy and Data Security Law in the Information Age reduces those costly burdens. This comprehensive, one-stop reference covers the laws governing every area where data privacy and security is potentially at risk — including government records, electronic surveillance, the workplace, medical data, financial information, commercial transactions, and online activity, including communications involving children.
Proskauer on Privacy provides essential details on how to develop compliance programs that help your entity satisfy federal and state standards, ensure data privacy and security, prevent cybercrime, and help entities avoid fines, penalties, litigation, damages, and negative publicity. Proskauer on Privacy also examines Europe’s rigorous privacy and data security standards, the laws in Canada, Australia, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, Russia, and Dubai, as well as legal initiatives in California and other states.
Edited by the head of Proskauer’s Privacy and Data Security Group, Proskauer on Privacy: A Guide to Privacy and Data Security Law in the Information Age is vital reading for privacy and data security professionals and corporate attorneys, executives, managers, and human resources personnel, as well as for federal and state regulators.