Book Title: Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam, 2016 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Chemistry Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Chem is—
or how important a stellar score on the AP exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review
experts who know their way around chem, Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam
will give you the help you need to get the score you want.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harderEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Chemistry Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updatesPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Review of important laboratory procedures and equipment