Book Title: Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2015 Edition: Created for the New 2015 Exam (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5 on the NEW 2015 EXAM!
Equip yourself to ace the new AP U.S. History Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
The AP U.S. History course and exam have changed! Created to align with the new exam content, and written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam
arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harderEverything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the new short-answer question type
• Comprehensive guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information on the 2015 examPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Pacing drills to help you maximize your points
• End-of-chapter drills for targeted review